$10 – $12 an hourPart-time, Internship
Recognized as an industry leader with outstanding customer support and platform reliability- LinkTrust empowers ad networks, digital agencies, retailers, advertisers and lead generation marketers – to accurately and easily create, manage, report and pay on affiliate marketing and lead distribution campaigns for hundreds of customers across the world. Our technology touches millions of consumers on a monthly basis, often without them even knowing.
The Marketing Assistant (Intern) will add expertise and skillset in a variety of marketing disciplines with the following responsibilities:
- Assist in monitoring and tracking ROI from marketing campaigns
- Updating and reporting on paid search efforts
- Monitoring and updating social media accounts
- Assist in content marketing such as blog posts, customer case studies, white-papers, marketing automation etc.
- Assist in managing Digital Agency efforts in regards to SEO, PR,Content Marketing etc.
- Other marketing duties as assigned by manager
This is a great position to gain real world marketing experience in Marketing, Social Media, Paid Media and more. Have your voice heard and see the impact from your efforts. Successful Internship will have the opportunity to turn into flexible part time or full time employment.
Fine Print Details: Position will be roughly 15-20 hours a week with a flexible schedule depending on your ideal circumstance. Please include a short intro/cover letter so we can see a sample of your writing style. Stars for correct grammar. Also, please include one interesting fact about the Affiliate Marketing or Referral Marketing space you found in researching our industry.
Headquartered in Draper, Utah, LinkTrust has a remotely distributed workforce that work normal business hours (8am-5pm MT).