The Color Run is the largest event series in the United States and has hosted more than 300 events in 40 countries.The Color Run celebrates healthiness, happiness and individuality, bringing the community together to create a five-kilometer canvas of colorful fun. To learn more about The Color Run, visit our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or website.
We are looking for a cheerful, creative copywriter intern to join our team. You would create new materials and optimize existing materials to drive revenue, leads, and customer engagement. Projects would involve email, social media, blog, and website. This position requires someone who can jump from task to task and work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Skills and Description:
- Creativity: You will need to create original written work and develop ideas around the chosen themes. You will need to maintain a clear voice, consistent with the brand.
- Determination: Some assignments will have quicker turnaround time than others. You will need to focus on projects to see them through to completion.
- Persuasion: You will need to write persuasively and in some cases, defend your creative choices.
- Social Perceptiveness: You should have your finger on the pulse of our target audience, so that your copy is relevant, modern, and up-to-date with trends.
- Writing Skills: You will of course be expected to write well, with proper tone, feeling, sentence structure, and emotion. Grammar counts!
- Preferred Field/Major: Journalism, English, or Communications
- Copywriters will need to provide a portfolio of work to show their writing abilities and the scope of their proficiency
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours a week. Flexible hours and remote options available.
- Reliable transportation
- Video editing skills a plus
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $12.00 /hour