Stryde, a firm specializing in customized digital marketing campaigns, is looking an individual who’s interested in launching a career in the field of digital marketing. This position is part-time (up to 20 hours per week) and will last for three months with the potential to become a regular part-time or full-time employee.
Our ideal candidate is a quick learner who is self-motivated and not afraid to learn and leverage new technologies on behalf of clients.
- Build, analyze and optimize campaigns in major PPC platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn and other platforms as needed.
- Perform analysis using statistics and identify trends in data sets to ensure campaigns meet specific KPI.
- Prepare reports and maintain an internal dashboard that informs the team of the latest results and ongoing efforts.
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience and craft messaging that converts user.
- Computer and internet skills including MS Word, Excel, internet-based applications, and social networking websites
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated with the skill and discipline necessary to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work on several projects at once
Please submit your cover letter and resume through Indeed
APPLY AT: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Stryde/jobs/Social-Media-Advertising-Intern-724b76f5175aaa9e?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEveyKMGbi7h6SG6Um4sc6RErc9PdAqCJMN5oBJqvXN9Po9GBCHxyR1gaVPO4vb9viuqsHZMU4qgx06HnjbD7SxYI&tk=1d31u45p7bql9802&adid=251656601&vjs=3