Position Title: Content Marketing Intern
Status: Part Time, 20 hours/week
Location: ObservePoint Home Office – Provo, UT
Department Name: Marketing
ObservePoint Company Description
ObservePoint is a dynamically growing software company providing enterprise-class Data Quality Assurance applications for many of the world’s most recognizable brands, including Royal Caribbean, Comcast, Verizon and Adobe. Our patented and proprietary data quality assurance applications empower organizations to identify, analyze, test and monitor their marketing technologies to guide better data-driven decisions. We help companies know if their Big Data is telling the truth.
Backed by respected venture capital firms, and led by digital analytics pioneers, ObservePoint serves hundreds of enterprise clients worldwide, has very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth and is looking to add more passionate people to our team. Come and see why our employees and clients love being a part of the ObservePoint family.
The ObservePoint Marketing department is looking for a dedicated and ambitious intern to join the Content team. The content marketing intern will work directly with the Director of Content and Communications and Managing Editor to help write content, manage our social media accounts, and assist with public relations initiatives. This internship is primarily a writing position that will also offer you the opportunity to get your feet wet in a wide range of content and digital marketing initiatives.
- Writing blog posts, press releases, eBooks, and other types of marketing content
- Managing ObservePoint’s social media accounts, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram via Hootsuite
- Writing and publishing local and national press releases
- Applying for relevant industry and company performance awards
- Assisting the Marketing department with other marketing initiatives as needed
- Pursuing a BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, English, or related field
- Very strong written communication and editing skills
- Great attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through
- Positive attitude and ability to take initiative and work independently
- Willingness to help with multiple disciplines and levels of a marketing team
- Experience writing marketing messaging
- Experience managing social media
- Knowledge/interest in marketing technology or the web analytics industry
Visit posting site and click the APPLY NOW button. IMPORTANT: Please provide a writing sample by attaching it with your resume or by pasting a link in the Website, Blog, or Portfolio field in the application.
ObservePoint is committed to providing web analysts with exceptional quality assurance tools to improve the quality and reliability of web analytics data and enabling companies to take confidence in their data-driven decisions. Successful entrepreneurs John Pestana (co-founder of Omniture) and Rob Seolas (co-founder and former CEO of iLeadMedia) teamed up to start ObservePoint in 2007. Since then, ObservePoint has become a leader in data quality management and is poised for explosive growth. ObservePoint is committed to ensuring our employees are successful and enjoy great benefits.