Content Writer and Social Media Specialist
Hours: 15-20 hours per week.
Wage: $12 per hour, based on experience and qualifications.
Job Description: BYU Law School is looking for a student to assist the marketing and communications team with implementing the social media strategy, assisting with internal communications, providing blog content and design ideas, participating in the concept development of videos, and other projects as needed. Hours are flexible to accommodate class schedule.
Application Process: Send cover letter, resume, and one writing samples to email@example.com.
Company Description: The J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University (BYU Law) believes in the power of innovative ideas. In 2017 BYU Law was recognized by the National Jurist as one of the 20 most innovative law schools. BYU Law is making impressive advances in the areas of social change, transactional design, entrepreneurship, corpus linguistics, criminal justice, and religious freedom – all unified by a commitment to empowering individuals and communities through the rule of law.
- Communications, English, or Marketing major preferred
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience with social media strategy development and implementation
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, organized, attention to details, and creative
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
BYU is an equal opportunity employer.