We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Document creation
- Presentation production and support
- Proofreading and copy editing
- Digital asset processing and editing
- Information collection / research
- Print production
- Other related duties to support team and organization
Required Skills / Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Proactive and self-starting with a desire to learn new skills
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Excellent writing, editing and grammar skills. Work well under pressure to manage multiple tasks with short deadlines
- Available from the beginning of May through the end of August 2018
- Hourly rate pay
- Fully stocked break room
We started off trying to fill the massive need for civil engineers at numerous state transportation agencies to sort through and analyze enormous amounts of messy data. Since then, however, this has evolved into recognizing a huge gap in the market for real-time, intuitive analytics for users of all types—from IT to front-line business.
At Numetric, we empower organizations to turn analytics into action with fast, shareable, limitless, and intuitive data visualization tools. We focus on solving core customer problems and establishing a partnership to realize value in days, not months.
With the help of our product and expertise, our customers—whether in public transportation, trucking, private equity, or food services—can empower all of their team members to discover their next big opportunities and take data-driven action.For more information on Numetric visithttp://www.numetric.com/
Numetric is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Numetric is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans