Social Media Intern, FamilyShare
Network (Portuguese or Spanish /
English bilingual speaking) -
The FamilyShare Network is looking for a social savvy intern to manage the FamilyShare.com Facebook pages. As an entity of Deseret Digital Media, our mission is to be trusted voices that enlighten, strengthen and inspire hundreds of millions of families worldwide. We are interested in hiring individuals who share our vision.
The primary responsibility of the Social Media Intern is to work closely with Social Media Director to post viral content on a daily basis.
This internship is 40 hours per week for one semester.
- Post content to various social media pages
- Keep a constant eye on Google Analytics and analyze data
- Research social media needs and trends
- Support curation team in their positions
- Engage social media audience
- Working on a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in business or marketing
- Strong social media and analytics knowledge
- Skills in Photoshop or other image editing tools
- Ability to make strategic decisions based off of statistics
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and in print
- Technical and computer skills
- Must be willing and capable of adapting to ever-changing media policies and practices to help the team stay ahead in a competitive market
- Video editing and graphic design skills (preferred)
- Portuguese or Spanish speaking and writing skills
Apply here: https://deseretdigital.applicantpro.com/jobs/505812-82538.html