Alice Lane Home Collection
We’ve built an incredible brand and community. We are now looking for a world class individual to intern for our marketing team.
Alice Lane Home Collection is a furniture boutique and residential and commercial design firm with the motto, “Your home should be your favorite place on earth.” Alice Lane Home has a transitional style, a mix of contemporary lines and traditional elements, a style that is unique to Utah with lighter colors and a mix of textures and silhouettes.
Specific Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Pitching ideas and writing original features for our blog
- Helping the marketing team build and produce features in Alice Lane’s Content Management System
- Assisting the marketing team in general research
- Working with the marketing team to write and produce daily content, including pitching ideas for new and interesting recurring series that are a good editorial fit for Alice Lane Home Collection
- Keeping a trained and unwavering eye on interior design news to contribute to daily news content
- Helping with day-to-day operations including administrative duties
About you: (minimum requirements)
- You’re interested, knowledgeable and ready to learn about all aspects of the Interior Design industry (brands, vendors, designers, e-commerce sites)
- You’re extremely resourceful with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- You work calmly under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- You’re an efficient multi-tasker and see projects through from start to finish
- You’re a problem solver who can think on your feet and come up with creative and resourceful solutions
- You’re an excellent writer and a voracious reader—magazines, newspapers, internets—who has a solid grasp on current events and industry trends
- You communicate clearly and effectively, preferably with open-mindedness and a sense of humor
- You are comfortable using Excel
- You are Internet savvy
This is a part-time unpaid position based at our Salt Lake offices with flexible hours/days to accommodate school schedules. To apply, send your resume and portfolio (at least three writing samples) to email@example.com by December 1, 2016.
Ash Jolley | Marketing Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org | 801.503.1670