Stryde, a firm specializing in ecommerce marketing, is looking for an individual who is interested in launching a career in the field of digital marketing. This position is a part-time (10-20 hours per week) internship with the potential to become a regular part-time or full-time employee.
Our ideal candidate is a quick learner, self-motivated, able to quickly get up to speed on client SEO initiatives/goals, and is not afraid to learn and leverage new technologies on behalf of clients.
- Performing keyword research
- Performing on-page SEO optimizations
- Developing high-quality backlinks
- Developing internal link opportunities
- Performing link reclamation and fixing 404 errors
- Participating in forums, Q&A sites, and blog commenting
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Basic WordPress knowledge (building basic landing pages, managing plugins, updating navigation links, etc.)
- Computer and internet skills including MS Word, Excel, internet-based applications, and social networking websites
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the skill and discipline necessary to work with minimal supervision