This is an opportunity for someone passionate about marketing and principled leadership to gain hands-on experience with a leading, global company. This individual will contribute their talents toward improving the lives of millions of students around the world. Depending on interests and aptitudes, they will be involved in a variety of projects in the areas of content development; copywriting; sales channel support; database management and expansion; territory marketing strategies; collateral development; event marketing; campaign management; and email communication.
This is a 6-9 month paid internship at $12/hr, 20 hours per week.
To learn more about our Education Practice, please visit edu.franklincovey.com
Essential Job Functions
- Work with marketing communications and social media managers to develop written and multimedia content for various communication channels.
- Collaborate with sales territories to create and execute localized marketing strategies and tactics.
- Identify segments within the education industry and expand the database to ensure every territory has sufficient coverage.
- Work with new and future territories to create awareness and generate leads.
- Assist the marketing manager in executing a variety of different tasks related to event marketing and logistics, campaign management, collateral development, etc.
- Assist in a variety of projects and roles to ensure the overall success of the marketing team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Initiative and a drive to excel in any assigned task.
- The ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- A positive, team-player mindset.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel.
Other Skills (candidates with any of the following experience will have an advantage)
- Graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Video editing (Adobe Premiere)
FranklinCovey is a global company specializing in performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require a change in human behavior. Our expertise is in seven areas: Leadership, Execution, Productivity, Trust, Sales Performance, Customer Loyalty, and Education. Our mission statement is “We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere”. We fulfill this mission by hiring “Achievers with Heart”.