We believe that when you invest in your people, you enable your workforce to carry out every business practice more successfully. That’s because what lies between an organization’s lofty goals and the desired outcome is often good old-fashioned human behavior. VitalSmarts has identified an innovative approach for enabling organizations to achieve new levels of performance by focusing on the individual.
With award-winning training products based on more than 30 years of ongoing research, we have helped more than 300 of the Fortune 500 realize significant results using a proven method for driving rapid, sustainable, and measurable change in behaviors. We teach organizations to dialogue safely about any topic, achieve universal accountability, influence behavior change for others, and influence behavior change for yourself.
What Impact You Will Have:
Under the direction of Manager, you will help create key tools and assets essential to the launch of the Power of Habit Training course. This will help clients better use this product as well as master trainers out in the field be prepared to help clients.
What You’ll Need:
- Education – high school graduate; currently in school working toward bachelor’s degree
- Years of experience – none
- Technological skills – Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to self-start with strong sense of urgency to complete projects and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic team player with the ability to collaborate across teams and build/leverage relationships
- Manage multiple tasks, adapt to changing priorities, and deal effectively with ambiguity
What You Get:
- Access to some of the richest professional development programs as a part of the VitalSmarts/TwentyEighty group of businesses.
- A variety of benefits depending on your global region. Programs may include health benefits, life insurance, income protection and retirement savings plans with employer contributions to assist with your health & financial security today and in the years ahead.
- Access to health benefits and wellness programs for employees and families. Depending on your region, you may have access to onsite fitness facilities, a wellness stipend program or company-sponsored wellness events.
- The ability to work in a flexible work environment.
- Professional development support as we want YOU to be successful in your career. Our team will work with you to establish the goals you are trying to achieve in your profession.
A Day in the Life:
You will be responsible for…
Working with the VP of Product Development and the Subject Matter Experts to create supporting material for our new course—The Power of Habit.
- Create pdf tools for certified trainers to use as they roll out the training
- Compile content and create an expert handbook for Master Trainers to get familiar with Power of Habit
- Help organize course and rollout plan to get employees and partners up to speed on new content