Entry Level Blog Writing Intern (Orem)
- The More Good Foundation helps promote the gospel of Jesus Christ to an online audience with uplifting and spiritually positive content.
- Come work hard, play hard, and broaden your potential.
- Our interns have gone on to start their own businesses, earn MBAs, work at top universities such as Stanford, UCLA, and BYU, work at the Church office Building, the Pentagon, and Fortune 500 companies.
- Enjoy group parties, snacks, Share Expos, and Pizza Fridays.
- Your written work will be promoted to hundreds of thousands of regular readers.
- You will work with committed, talented team members
- You will receive regular personalized feedback on improving your writing’s depth, readability, and marketability.
- You will have significant impact in developing a new web property
- Interns are given many opportunities for advancement within the More Good Foundation
- Please include writing sample with application
- Strong written communication skills
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s degree program in English, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Able to work independently, strong interpersonal skills, strong planning and organization skills
- A strong understanding of LDS doctrine and practice
- Please submit writing sample or portfolio link with application
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Position: Part Time Internship
- Location: Orem, UT
- Hours: 20 hours/wk — hours are flexible to work around classes or other employment