Serenity is hiring Social Media and Writing/Copyediting interns for the marketing team based at our Lehi, UT corporate office. The primary responsibility of our marketing team is to create brand awareness through impactful storytelling, to generate patient referrals through traditional and online advertising, and to facilitate communication efforts within the company. An ideal candidate will have some understanding of social media marketing but will be open to learning on-the-job. This is a unique internship opportunity for professional development within a fast-growing company, and to make a difference for those who need it most.
Click on job titles to learn more and to apply.
Assist marketing team to plan, organize, and oversee content calendar and all media creation for
social campaigns. Contribute innovative ideas for content that helps build our online community.
Work on posting content on social platforms and tracking metrics to analyze results.
- Organize and schedule social media content created by our marketing team
- Contribute ideas and manage our content calendar
- Create audience audits & weekly reports
- Respond to comments and reach out to build relationships via social media
Create content that helps raise awareness for the treatments that we offer and that builds our
online community and help develop a cohesive voice and style guide for Serenity’s written
communications. Responsibilities include:
- Learn how an effective communications team manages content strategy and development for multi-platforms
- Complete original writing and editing projects, including blog posts, newsletters, brochures, and advertising copy
- Create and refresh content on the website
- Analyze data, and create innovative recommendations for the marketing team’s ongoing publications calendar and strategy