This position helps make gospel teachings, resources, and services accessible to all in a simple and affordable way, supporting the mission of the Church.
Use Job ID to find posting and apply at https://careersearch.churchofjesuschrist.org
- Job ID: 329015
The main objectives are:
1) Review, Audit, and record suggestions on improvements to current retail store site and pass information on to proper channels and team members; 2) Edit, organize, and improve Retail Store Sharepoint site based on feedback from Retail store employees and current staff members; 3) Support and help Planning and Sales team achieve goals and objectives, while assisting members make and keep covenants through products produced by Materials Management Department.
- Continually review and audit website to ensure content, SEO and search terms, and overall feel of site is complete, understandable, and refined.
- Communicate improvements needed to the proper individuals on inform team or product management team in a time-sensitive, as well as appropriate way.
- Work directly with Retail Store Training Coordinator to edit, improve, and streamline Retail Training and Messaging Sharepoint Site. Catalogue and create a life cycle of items on Sharepoint site that is consistent with Retail Managers and department’s vision of messaging in retail store locations.
- Collaborate with Inform team, Regional Store Managers, and Product Managers regularly to ensure products and messaging are being updated and created accurately.
- Assist in any other tasks as directed by Inform team.
- Bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in English, Communications, or Marketing.
- Experience or comfortability with editing and proof-reading documents and web pages
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in SEO, Marketing, and eCommerce trends
- Confident, self-motivated worker
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Skilled at creating and managing effective processes
They must sign a Paid Internship Engagement Letter.