The outreach intern will help advance the mission of the Rape Recovery Center and increase knowledge of sexual assault services by presenting on various topics, tabling data, and responding to community inquiries.
Internship Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the design and execution of presentations
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos, and press releases on social media
- Support outreach team at live and online events
- Build relationships with community stakeholders
- Student in humanities, social work or related areas of study.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Must obtain a 40-hour crisis counselor certification within 90-days.
- Must pass a background check.
- Embrace the mission and commit to the values of RRC, including anti-oppression and anti-racism.
- 10 hours a week, flexible scheduling
- Will report directly to the Outreach Coordinator.
- Desired Start Date of January 4, 2022
- $500 Stipend Per Semester
To Apply Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line Outreach Internship.