We are looking for a Creative Writer to join our ever-growing creative team, this person will need to be a creative, talented and motivated team player who can help drive forward projects for both clientele and internal projects alike.
Apply by Dec. 31 through BYU’s Handshake at https://byu.joinhandshake.com/jobs/5450783?ref=open-in-new-tab&search_id=28555187-a11a-4f35-85d2-a5100fe299b4.
Dynamic Blending is a leader in the contract manufacturing world, we have disrupted the industry and are breaking the rules of traditional contract manufacturers, we innovate solutions and produce quality products for broad range of clients.
We are looking for someone to bring something new the table, we are not looking for someone who will simply come in and do what they are told, we want someone who is willing to learn about our company, industry and continually think of ways to improve how we help our clients, the assets we create, and our time efficiency. Majority of the work involved will be developing and expanding messaging for various client and in-house projects including but not limited to content creation, marketing campaigns, press-releases and social media campaigns. If you feel like you’re up to the task and want to join our awesome team hit us up.
***MUST INCLUDE WRITING SAMPLES TO SHARE***
- Creatively write polished, engaging copy for various audiences across multiple industries
- Ability to concept and execute creative content ideas in line with creative briefs, project specs, and branding requirements
- Work closely with the team members to bring concepts and campaigns to life.
- Proof, rewrite, and edit written copy
- Proven creative writing experience
- Excellent sense of design, layout, typography, drawing, and lettering techniques.
- Exceptional researching skills
- Take initiative with any given direction
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative attitude
- Professionally handle rejection
- Ability to work with either PC or Mac systems
- Knowledge of current web, social media, mobile, video, and print best practices
- BONUS: Social Media Management Experience
- BONUS: Web Coding or Design Experience
- BONUS: Multi-lingual writing
- BONUS: Graphic Design Experience
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Advertising, English, Communications, Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in creative writing.
- Experience with writing for a brand, brand positioning, brand voice