Instructure is hiring a Social Media Marketing Intern who will be tasked with executing social media activities across multiple platforms, currently Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, and Instagram. This role will also be pivotal in launching a student awareness initiative, which would include expanding Instructure’s social media presence into new channels, such as TikTok. This role will require a fine balance of creativity and structure – always experimenting with new ideas but relying on results to drive future activities.
What you will be doing:
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability.
- Support marketing team at live and online events.
- Partner with cross-channel marketing stakeholders (i.e. Comms/Advocacy, Creative, DemandGen, Field Marketing, Revenue Operations, Website) to ensure social media consistency and excellence.
- Coordinate social media project workflow: develop schedules; work with cross-functional partners to gather inputs; coordinate production and execution.
- Consistent presence on social media platforms, both with and without direction
- Continue to grow followings on current platforms
- Expand Instructure social media presence to new platforms and audiences
- Sustained support for all internal stakeholder initiatives (events, product info, announcements, etc.)
- Experience in growing and maintaining social media following
- Solid understanding of social media platforms and trends
- Previous experience managing social media for a tech company is a plus
Skills and Behaviors
- Creative, collaborative, always ready for the next task
- Enjoys being challenged on a daily basisInterested in learning about B2B Marketing and learning different MarTech Tools
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong execution capability with the highest standards in a rapidly evolving business
- Able to shift between working independently with little direction and collaboratively with direction
Internship posted at: https://www.instructure.com/about/careers#jobs