Nexeo is a proven leader in simplifying business through complete HR solutions. At Nexeo, we recognize strategic staffing is much more than filling a slot. Our focus is to find the right position, at the right time, to further your career. Nexeo is looking to hire an intern to work with our operations team in our Lehi, UT office. We are seeking a student who is highly motivated and ambitious, who has a passion for marketing, writing, thinking outside the box and thrives in a fast-paced environment. There is strong potential for extending the internship beyond one semester or even creating a long-term opportunity after the internship is completed.
- Create fresh, engaging content for company social media pages and website blog (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Create job postings that are clear, accurate, and maximize applicant flow.
- Coordinating daily with branch leadership regarding job posting content needs
- Monitor job posting performance and update job posts as needed.
- Assist in designing print and digital marketing materials for the company.
- Use mass messaging tools to communicate with the workforce.
- Develop relationships with career centers and other organizations relating to talent acquisition.
- Actively pursuing a degree in Marketing, Human Resources, Communications preferred
- Understanding of current marketing methods through educational courses or experience
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to synthesize complex concepts into clear, concise, and powerful messages.
- Creative thinker, self-starter, collaborative team player, problem solver, excellent communicator.
- Attention to detail when formatting design: Ensure on-brand consistency in messaging, content, and other communications.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively, and positively, with coworkers
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priorities at one time while meeting deadlines.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills a plus
- Experience with designing in Canva a plus
Monday to Friday | 1:30 PM-5:30 PM | 20-25 hours a week
Flexible to work around school schedule
$12-$14 per hour