Mountain America Center, 9800 South Monroe Street, Sandy, Utah
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
- Analyze trends and innovation in social media ROI models, measurement and tools.
- Analyze and recommend approach/reaction to trends, findings and learnings.
- Collect, analyze and interpret data to generate reports that provide a visual representation of social campaign performance and insights, to internal teams daily.
- Collect and analyze information from multiple data sources, to ensuring that data is reliable, using technical expertise and tools to uncover insights, statistics and trends.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to maximize processes and opportunities for Mountain America Credit Union.
- Collaborate with potential partners for upcoming giveaways, partnerships, etc.
- Coordinating prize distribution for giveaways, social campaigns and promotions.
- Ensure data used in the analytics tools are accurate, robust, and strategic.
- Meet with teams to analyze performance and review optimization plans.
- Responsible for downloading raw data reports that chart KPIs and provide insight and analysis as to what the numbers mean for daily operations as well as long-term strategy.
- Develop and implement best practices with the data team specifically to ensure open communication is maintained.
- Maintain familiarity with social media monitoring trends, tools, and analysis technologies and techniques.
- Respond to all social media feedback in a timely manner and ensure feedback is delivered to the appropriate management team.
- Coordinate and help manage social team events and activities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- Interest in social media, analysis and numbers.
- Experience with social media platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Google pages and more.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and have strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
One year of solid writing, editing, strategic communications, and marketing communications experience. Familiarity with all social platforms, analytics, Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing.
Currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Online Marketing, or Business and currently enrolled.