Search open Utah Jazz jobs/internships at https://www.vivintarena.com/services/.
Are you looking for an internship with content creation and sports? Well, here’s your chance to join a great company! The Utah Jazz are looking for a hard-working Social Media Intern to join an amazing digital team. Utah Jazz Social Media Interns get the rare opportunity to see the inner workings of NBA Digital. The role will edit video and graphics for all Utah Jazz platforms with a focus on social, YouTube, and web content. The opportunity will also focus on being in the rotation for game night edits, so your schedule should be flexible. You must be an expert in Adobe Premiere and proficient in Adobe After Effects as well as very knowledgeable with current popular platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook). Is this you?
* Please attach a demo reel or website of your previous work with the application.*
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Edit high-quality video content
- Be able to edit game night content for social and digital
- Aid in editing podcasts when needed
- Help the Content Producers with production needs (digital shoots, ideation, quality control)
- Work collaboratively within a team environment
- Fulfill light motion/graphics requests
- Ideate concepts for varied platforms
- See project from pre to post production
- Able to help in many areas of production when needed
- Take notes and execute in an on-time fashion
- Enrich lives by creating winning experiences and timeless memories.
- Operate with an emphasis on safety for employees, teams, and guests.
- Protect the legal, financial, and moral well-being of the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Manages complexity – Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Action oriented – Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrates self-awareness – Uses a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Instills trust – Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Undergraduate Junior or Senior studying Advertising, English, Journalism,
- Video Production, or a related field OR recent graduate
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- Knowledge of basketball and the NBA is preferred
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Previous internship experience is preferred
- Demo reel is required
- Expert in Adobe Premiere
- Knowledge of Adobe Effects and photoshop preferred