Boostability is currently looking for a paid Marketing Intern to work with our marketing team, specifically with our content team. This role will provide hands-on experience with our fast-paced marketing team working for the worldwide leader of small business SEO.
- Boostability currently works in a hybrid model. We work from home Mondays and Fridays, and work in our Lehi office Tuesday-Thursday. We are looking for someone who’s schedule can accommodate these hours and locations. Daily hours can be flexible and negotiated upon hiring.
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Contributing to our content marketing strategy.
- Contribute to public relations campaigns to build Boostability as thought and industry leaders.
- Creating engaging content for our blogs, articles, website, and co-marketing efforts.
- Comfortable reaching out to influencers, writers, news media, and other important figures in the digital marketing space.
- Collaborating with our Director of Content and marketing team members on marketing projects and initiatives.
- Participating in marketing strategy meetings.
- Helping out with other projects and initiatives as assigned.
What You’ll Need to Succeed…
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work autonomously
- Experience with writing quality marketing content
- Experience in public relations
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and organized mentality
- Superb professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Reliable and motivated to get the job done
- Experience with video filming/editing is a huge plus!
- Marketing or communications students preferred
Schedule: 20 hours/week with a flexible schedule. Regular and predictive attendance is required
Anticipated Internship Duration: September – December, 2021