We are looking for an amazing individual to join a fast-growing startup to help produce our podcast, “Give an Ovation: A Podcast For Restaurants,” and assist in other marketing efforts. We’ve done over 100 episodes of our podcast and it has proved invaluable in forming relationships with industry leaders and promoting our brand.
Who We Are
Recently voted the #1 guest feedback platform (independent nationwide RestaurantOwner.com survey), Ovation uses a 2-question SMS-based survey as a digital Table Touch™ that has redefined guest feedback.
Through frictionless integrations with online ordering platforms and other tools, Ovation allows restaurants to easily resolve guest concerns in real-time, get more 5-star reviews, discover insights to improve, and drive revenue.
Basically–we’re killing the receipt survey and giving restaurant owners true insight to grow their business.
Why Join Us?
- Come have an impact! Feel fulfilled actually building value
- Gain experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly-growing startup environment
- Enjoy taking ownership over your responsibilities with high levels of autonomy and the ability to contribute to product and business improvements
- Be one of the first 20 employees!
What You’ll Do
- Be fully trained on all tasks below
- Produce at least one episode a week of Give an Ovation, which includes:
- Light audio and video editing of a raw conversation using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Designing episode artwork using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (using a pre-built template)
- Uploading and naming the episode in our podcast hosting platform
- Writing show notes and putting together a landing page for the episode in WordPress (using a pre-built template)
- Creating and scheduling social media posts promoting the episode
- Accomplish other miscellaneous tasks related to the podcast, such as updating old episodes with new branding
- Assist with other marketing tasks as needed, such as social media and email marketing
Who We’re Looking For
- You are interested in learning more about podcasting and digital marketing
- You want to learn valuable, hard skills such as design and video production
- You can pick up new skills and technologies quickly
- Familiarity with the Adobe Suite would be a plus, but not required. We are happy to teach you everything you need to know to perform this job.
- You are consistent and dependable, with strong attention to detail
- You are teachable
Job Type: Part-time, flexible, around 5-10 hours per week. It’s completely up to you when you get your work done, as long as it is done on time and you are reasonably available for questions and other communications. While most of the job can be performed remotely, we will need you to live near Orem, UT to come to the office for trainings and occasional meetings.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $11.00 per hour