Learn more and apply through BYU’s Handshake HERE.
Because we are a startup and things are constantly moving and changing (it’s kinda exciting), it’ll be a little of this and a little that all mixed in with new. This internship will be great for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, growth mindset, mistake maker, and constant learner. It doesn’t matter your major, we’ll consider them all – business, communication, education, computer science, engineering, etc.
Below are possible responsibilities for this role. Nothing is set in stone and we would love to work with you to co-create an internship that helps develop you. We are looking for someone who wants a challenge and who is ready to grow!
Possible Responsibilities (AKA, things you might do):
- Conduct market research in various areas related to customer and product needs
- Research manager related topics and synthesize information on best practices
- Apply research to create learning experiences
- Design slides, guides, and promotional materials for both internal and external use
- Facilitate manager training sessions (as needed and if comfortable)
- Design and evaluate learning activities for adult learners
- Participate in “tough room” feedback sessions
- Write and edit scripts, articles, stories
- Record, edit, and produce audio and video
If any of this sounds up your alley, please apply!