Talk to the internship coordinator (email@example.com) about how to receive internship credit for this work experience. Internship credit must be approved before the work experience begins.
JOB LISTING DETAILS:
Content Warrior is a Web Content Creation Service owned and operated by Income School LLC which is an internet marketing and blogging company based in Boise, Idaho with offices in Rexburg and Provo.
We have had our offices in Boise and Rexburg for a few years and are very excited to now have our new office in Provo! We have employed nearly 400 students who have collectively written thousands of blog posts. The websites we write on have millions of views, meaning that you could get some great writing experience with the potential for some incredible exposure. You will also be able to help build up a start-up that is now expanding rapidly.
- Starting pay is $11 an hour with the opportunity for raised pay each semester.
- Our employees work a minimum of 8-12 hours a week on either a set of MW or TR shifts with optional Friday shifts. We have morning shifts from 8:30 – 12:30 and afternoon shifts from 2:00 – 6:00 to accommodate many different work and school schedules.
- (After a trial period, writers can be approved to work additional hours based on their writing quality and performance)
- We provide a comfortable writing environment with incentives offered for meeting quota.
- To be eligible to work, you must be able to attend shifts on location at our Provo office starting September 13, 2021.
- Our office is located at 1675 N. Freedom Blvd. Provo, Utah. We prioritize the health and safety of our employees and will have options available for those
concerned with the COVID-19 virus.
This job offers experience with training, research, professional writing, and online business creation skills that apply to success in numerous fields. We would love to have more folks like you here at Content Warrior, and look forward to hearing from you!
Use this link to fill out an application: Provo Writer Application | Income School Creators
We hope to hear from you soon! The application deadline is September 12, 2021, but the sooner you apply the better! You will typically hear back from us within 3-4 business days. (We are planning on hiring 30-40 new employees so apply now!!)
If you have any questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.