Posted on BYU’s Handshake HERE.
The Utah Museum of Contemporary Art is excited to welcome a Research Assistant Intern for 2021 Fall quarter!
Open to all, UMOCA is Utah’s only museum solely devoted to contemporary art and culture. Through advocacy, collaboration, and programming, we work with artists and communities to build a better world.
The Research Assistant will help achieve that mission by working directly with the Executive Director to conduct thorough research and analysis of relevant museum projects and topics, clerical duties, and installation work.
4-6 months, beginning September 2021, unpaid, 8-12 hours per week
UMOCA loves working with students seeking college credit.
● Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree, or recent graduate. Art History or English degrees preferred.
● Reliable and trustworthy.
● Able to analyze, interpret, and present information in a timely and professional manner.
● Excellent research and writing skills.
● Articulate and passionate about contemporary art.