Internships listed at https://www.npaccel.com/careers/. Click on titles below for more information and to apply for the specific internships.
We are NPAccel — a value-driven company that loves to create excitement, engage and inspire others with our vision. NPAccel is a Neil Patel business – providing affordable, full-service marketing and SEO for small businesses.
We have taken the tried-and-true principles from our Neil Patel brand and created a full-service online marketing agency for small business owners. Our services help small business owners achieve greater success and growth for their business.
NPAccel is currently seeking a motivated entry-level, part-time Content, SEO, and Paid Media Interns! We want individuals that are looking to gain valuable knowledge and experience from one of the fastest growing agencies out there. If you are familiar with Neil Patel’s brand, you NEED to join us for this internship. NPAccel is part of a larger global brand, NP Digital, which includes multiple international subsidiaries and an innovative technology division, Ubersuggest. What a great opportunity to learn from the industry’s greatest thought leaders and one of the world’s fastest growing digital brands!
Working at NPAccel is more than just a job. Here, there are endless possibilities for career growth within the company. An early-stage, high-growth environment is exciting, always changing, and most importantly, we are building something fresh and valuable for small to medium sized businesses around the globe. NPAccel is seeking proactive thinkers and go-getters to utilize and strengthen your talents to help us build on the company’s success and continue to make a difference! We are highly selective on who joins our internship program as we aim to fully integrate them into our organization and look to them as the future leaders of our agency.
Our internships are designed as opportunities for senior year students or recent graduates to gain valuable experience and training that will position them for a continued career at NP Digital.
- Anticipated start date: Sept 7th, 2021.
- Duration: 3 months at 20 hours p/week. May adjust timeline and hours based on the intern’s availability and agency needs.
- This is a paid internship. This role will not be benefits-eligible during the duration of the internship.
- Once the internship is completed, there may be opportunity for successful candidates to transition into a full-time, benefits-eligible position within the organization, if available and deemed to be a mutual fit.
- Due to the investment made in our interns to provide training for a permanent role on our team, we are currently unable to accept applications from students if they are not in their final semester or recently graduated. We hope those students will revisit our opportunities once eligible.
NPAccel is seeking a highly talented, forward-thinking Content Intern who can help assist in the production of SEO-focused content, including blogs, web copy, and product descriptions. During the internship, you will train and execute on the following tasks:
- Learn best practices for creating written content marketing pieces.
- Write content for a variety of our clients, cohesively weaving together SEO-generated content needs, including use of keywords and internal linking, with client-specific differentiators and branding requirements.
- Revise content as needed after client review to implement feedback and maintain positive client relationships by providing top-tier content.
- Edit content created by other writers, checking for spelling, grammar, structure, and adherence to project guidelines.
- Work with the Associate Director of Content and various Account Managers to prioritize content needs on a weekly basis.
- Utilize Salesforce Clarity to submit and monitor projects.
- Learn about our overall brand, services, and processes.
- Manage other various tasks, as assigned.
NPAccel is seeking a highly talented, forward-thinking Email Intern who can help assist in implementation of email marketing campaigns, including copy, graphics and outreach campaigns. During the internship, you will train and execute on the following tasks:
- Send campaigns/sequence emails
- Create promotional emails as needed
- Keep and eye on databases, some knowledge of database is essential
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create email designs
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message
- Design email layouts, including selection of colors, images, and typefaces
- Present design concepts to clients or account manager or department head
- Work well independently as well as be able to collaborate cross-departmentally and within the email team
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Google G Suite
- Have a working knowledge of basic marketing and sales techniques
- Discussing the client’s core message and target audience
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
NPAccel is seeking a highly talented, forward-thinking SEO Intern who can help assist in implementation of search engine marketing campaigns, including keyword research, technical audits, metadata creation, and authority outreach campaigns. During the internship, you will train and execute on the following tasks:
- Conduct keyword research for client campaigns based on client feedback, website topics, organic search results, competitor analysis, and industry research.
- Learn fundamentals and best practices for SEO. Using these learnings, execute activities as assigned from campaign leads. These activities can include meta data optimization, copywriting, internal linking analysis, and more.
- Review client and competitor websites for gaps, opportunities, and strategic insights for the campaign lead.
- Compile performance reports that show clients SERP visibility and traffic trends from natural search.
- Support digital marketing client onboarding, campaign setup, and research.
- Assist other marketing departments on an as needed basis.
- Learning about our overall brand, services, and processes.
- Managing other various tasks as assigned.
NPAccel is seeking a highly talented, forward-thinking Paid Media Intern who can help assist in implementation of Google and Facebook campaigns, including keyword research, producing ad copy, launching campaigns, audience research, and regular optimizations.
- Support digital marketing client onboarding, campaign setup & creation, and research.
- Create keyword lists for clients based on client feedback, website topics, search query reports and industry research.
- Research and improve audiences pools for Google and Facebook
- Create and launch ads across Google and Facebook including YouTube & Display strategies.
- Review campaign, keyword, ad copy and landing page performance and optimize to client’s KPIs.
- Compile performance reports that show clients SERP visibility and traffic trends from all paid media efforts
- Learning about our brand, services, and processes
- Assist with competitive and market research
- Data entry and reporting within our project management tools, Facebook ads, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Managing other various tasks as assigned