International Programs Internship – Fall 2021
Apply by August 20.
Are you passionate about strategic thinking, persuasive communication, and growing a global organization? Are you a self-starter, but also enjoy working with a dynamic team? If so, we invite you to join our team as an International Programs intern!
Making Utah the Crossroads of the World, One Business at a Time. We accelerate growth for Utah companies through our global networks, programs, and services.
Internship Overview & Opportunities:
WTC Utah internship positions offer an array of professional experience in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. Interns will interface directly with clients and partners in the public and private sectors, and will have the opportunity to contribute to expanding Utah’s global reach through meaningful responsibilities and tasks (detailed below).
Intern Responsibilities May Include:
- Directly support the International Program Team including international events, trade shows, and trade missions
- Work with Event Manager on in-person and virtual events including ambassador lunches, seminars, trainings, etc.
- Assist with grant programs including review process, compliance/reporting, and work with companies
- Establish and build relationships with regional economic, business and community leaders
- Update and maintain CRM software
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently pursuing a bachelor or master’s degree in business, government, international relations or related fields
- Proficient in Microsoft Products (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Consistent demonstration of responsibility and initiative
- Creative problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Ability to complete tasks on time and with high quality
Fall Internships (full-time or part-time offered) – September – December
Internship Hours and Stipend:
*Part-time Internships = 15 – 20 hours per week, $12 per hour
*Full-time Internships = 35 – 40 hours per week, $12 per hour
*Flexible schedules to accommodate class requirements
Applicants can send their resumes to Nicole Sherwood at email@example.com by August 20, 2021.