LEARN MORE AND APPLY AT: https://nuskinhr.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/923?c=nuskinhr&source=indeed
2021 Social Media Intern
We are hiring for a full-time, 2021 Social Media Intern at our downtown campus.
Our story begins in 1984, with a group of friends who wanted to improve lives. Nu Skin founders Sandie Tillotson, Blake Roney, and Steve Lund committed to create beauty and skincare products with an “all of the good and none of the bad” mentality. Fast forward 36 years later, Nu Skin is operating and improving people’s lives in nearly 50 markets across the world. Our founder’s dedication to premium beauty products and supporting independent business owners has kept us growing into the global, publicly traded company we are today. We promote a culture of being a “force for good” in the world while also providing personal and professional growth.
About the Role:
This role will be a part of the Global Social Strategy Team within the Digital Organization. We are looking for a social media intern to support alignment of company owned social media sites focused on our sales leaders. Working with global markets, this role will help to communicate and provide transparency of social campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Audit corporate/market social media accounts for sales leaders
- Track social KPIs to provide effective solutions for content optimization
- Communicate with business functions and markets aligning to strategy
- Work in multidisciplinary team
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use corporate approved social media tools
What you’ll need:
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter Linkedin, Instagram, YouTube
- Understanding of social KPIs
- Great organizational skills
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of global social platforms: Kakao Talk, WeChat, WhatsApp, Viber, etc.
- Practical knowledge of SEO and Web metrics
- Previous experience as social media intern or managing social channels for organizations