APPLY via BYU Handshake HERE.
Application deadline: August 23, 2021 11:15 PM
Work dates: 8/23/21 – 12/10/21
Our mission is to provide “Simple Service with Textual Tenacity.” What does this mean? It means we are experts in our craft and field, but don’t like to boast (too much). We provide professional grant writing services and research for businesses, nonprofits, schools, universities, and more. We are looking for a grant writing intern to help with the grant research/writing for our customers and partner organizations.
We offer flexible hours and guidance as you learn more about the grant writing industry. Our team will work with you closely as you learn how to find grants, research funders, and submit proposals. We can help you diversify your skill set while providing much-needed resources for international businesses and fostering long-term professional connections. Positions can begin as early as January 2021 and run through April 2021. All majors are welcome.
Application: Please provide a resume and writing sample; cover letters are not required.
- Research and identify funding opportunities that align with our clients’ needs.
- Edit, proofread, and assist in writing grant narratives.
- Draft, prepare, and submit grant proposals that present a compelling need for financial support.
- Review grant proposals prepared by our team for completeness and accuracy.
- Demonstrate the ability and desire to learn and develop new skills.
Location: Fully remote. Laptops are available to facilitate remote work.