Use Job ID to find posting and apply at https://careersearch.churchofjesuschrist.org
Job ID: 310753
Posting Dates: 07/02/2021 – 08/01/2021
Department: BYU-Pathway Worldwide
Join BYU-Pathway Worldwide as it provides access to higher education wherever the Church is organized. As the digital marketing intern, you’ll apply expert communication skills to ensure students, service missionaries, and employees receive the information they need to succeed. As a member of a professional communication department, you will get to collaborate with our content, digital marketing, and design teams. You will gain meaningful experience applicable to the communication and marketing fields and create quality content for your portfolio.
You’ll play a crucial role in helping BYU-Pathway clearly and effectively communicate its offerings and mission to a diverse audience of more than 50,000 students in 150 countries. You will write content for, design, and send a variety of mass messaging (e.g. weekly updates, enrollment/registration reminders, text messages, surveys, and marketing campaigns); prepare distribution lists; maintain a messaging calendar; monitor email analytics and nurture leads; and carry out other administrative tasks, as needed.
This is a paid internship at the Triad Center in Salt Lake City, UT. The salary is $13.65 per hour. Hours are typically Monday–Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please submit the following:
- Cover letter (addressed to BYU-Pathway Communication Team)
- Sample of a marketing email and/or campaign you drafted and coordinated
- Additional samples that demonstrate your experience writing clear, concise, and captivating copy
- Studying communication, digital marketing, business, or another comparable field
- Work experience that demonstrates marketing and technical/professional writing skills is preferred
- Proficient knowledge of and experience with Excel and HTML
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Creative, analytical, tech-savvy, flexible
- Able to meticulously follow directions and pay attention to detail
- Able to identify patterns and use logic to solve complex problems
- Uses time wisely and meets quick deadlines
Program skills preferred:
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and online office applications (Google Docs/Drive)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing (or another email messaging tool)
- Twilio (or another text messaging tool)