Use Job ID to find posting and apply at https://careersearch.churchofjesuschrist.org
Job ID 309079
Posting Dates: 06/23/2021 – 07/14/2021
Department: BYU-Pathway Worldwide
This internship will be from September to December 2021.
This internship is a project-based internship with EnglishConnect centered on improving the student experience and strengthening efficiencies in our partner and provider relations. With more than 80,000 English-language learners in over 150 countries, EnglishConnect has a need to develop a unique gospel-centered experience that can serve a diverse and growing learner population. The Project Manager/Administrative Assistant Intern plays a crucial role in helping the team achieve goals and milestones on time and on target.
The internship is a full-time position located in Salt Lake City with no benefits and no stipend for housing. The salary is $13.65 per hour.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Strong writing skills
- Responsible, reliable, and accountable
- Able to complete projects thoroughly and on time with minimal supervision
- Excellent project organization and management skills
- Professionalism, ability to interface with high-level positions — work with different positions at ALL levels within the organization.
- Self-starter – ability to perform at a high level without constant supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Highly detail-oriented and mindful of others’ needs
- Strong ability to prioritize competing tasks, demands, and responsibilities
- Ability to provide high quality work under pressure and deadlines
- Coordinate between teams to ensure efficient functionality
- Participate in individual projects and lead out as directed
- Report directly to program supervisor and suggest improvements and recommendations to improve processes
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.