Apply at https://goreact.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=75&source=goreact. View all open positions at https://get.goreact.com/careers/.
Come join an awesome team that’s changing the way people learn all over the world. We look for bright, dedicated people, and we give them space to do their best work. GoReact is a Top Workplaces company and one of the top fastest growing companies in Utah — we need you to help us continue that success!
GoReact is the #1 tool for skills-based learning used in over 700 colleges and universities across the world. More than 80% of college graduates think they have the skills to be successful—but only 41% of employers agree with them. Our tools are used for teaching skills in communication, language training, teacher education, healthcare professions, performing arts and more.
One of the biggest keys to our success is the strength of our team. To support our growth, we’re hiring a Social Media Intern.
As our Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for helping to build and engage our community on a daily basis. An essential component will be building a plan to communicate the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract future and current customers. This is a part-time position for approximately 10-15 hours per week. You will work closely with our program, operations, and creative marketing teams.
Here’s a bit more about what we’re looking for:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a plan for social media strategies
- Create weekly and monthly posting calendar to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Help create content as dictated by the monthly postingl calendar
- Schedule posts through automation platform on various channels
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company’s social pages
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Contribute to a positive, proactive, and inspirational atmosphere
Required experience, knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Working toward a Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Entry level experience determining how to cater unique marketing campaigns to a unique audience
- Entry level understanding of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Willingness to consistently learn and grow by asking pertinent questions
- Proactive and willing to jump in wherever needed
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with others is a must
- Knowledge of and passion for marketing concepts, methods and techniques
- And a good sense of humor is always welcome!
This is a part-time position for approximately 10-15 hours per week, and we will happily pay the right person well for their skills. Submit your exceptional qualifications to us and we’ll tell you more about this awesome opportunity! To be sure you successfully receive all emails from us during the application process, please add the domain app.bamboohr.com as a trusted sender in your email.
GoReact is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.