This is a paid internship providing up to 40 hours which can begin July 1, 2021 and extend through September 30, 2021. This is a part-in office (Salt Lake City, Utah) and part remote position.
Boncom is an advertising and communications agency. We develop innovative and strategic campaigns both traditionally and in the digital realm. We are fortunate to work for great organizations that are cause-oriented and who strive to do good in the world. Our staff is comprised of exceptionally talented team members who bring these clients’ meaningful messages to life.
We are currently looking for a person who is an energetic self-starter to join our team as a communications intern. In this position you will report to the Director of Public Relations and be expected to assist with a wide variety of marketing, communications and support activities for the wildly popular and successful Light The World Giving Machine campaign.
Communications Internship Job Responsibilities:
- Manage correspondence with global and local charity partners (email, text and phone)
- Gather charity item lists from partners
- Manage and update Excel lists for items in Giving Machines
- Work with designers to produce donation item cards for Giving Machines
- Coordinate approvals with all participants
- Manage image library
- Assist with local areas in printing and distribution of donation item cards for Giving Machines
- Build and manage global timeline for all Giving Machine participants
- Meet with Giving Machine team on a weekly basis
- Current student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing or similar field in progress (please note the full-time hours of this position) or recent graduate (up to one year).
- Highly organized with strong project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft applications, especially Excel
A Few Cool Perks…
- Paid internship ($15/hour)
- College credit eligible
- Full-time experience (up to 40 hours per week)
- Part in-office (Salt Lake City, Utah) and part remote position
- Great creative environment with fun culture and great people
- Fully stocked kitchen (in office)
When you apply be sure to include:
- Cover letter
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.