Apply by June 30 HERE through BYU’s Handshake.
Position Overview: The Marketing Intern assists the Marketing team with various stages of digital marketing campaigns (paid, social, content). You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing the team’s marketing strategies. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment. This role may require work outside of normal business hours (some nights and weekends).
- Organization, politeness, and poise in a sometimes hectic environment
- Familiarity with Google Apps (email, calendar, drive, etc.)
- Familiarity with marketing strategies and platforms (MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Ads etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Flexible work schedule (some nights and weekends required)
- Hardworking and dedicated work ethic
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with content creation a plus, but not required.
- You love startups. You think technology and entrepreneurship are interesting and exciting.
- You are organized and plan ahead, but you don’t get stressed out when things change at the last minute. Because they will. You roll with it.
- You’re enthusiastic about marketing; people love to work with you, and you’re meticulous.
- You have a reliable laptop computer and smartphone.