$10 – $11 an hour
Full Job Description
Namify LLC, a leading branding company and multi-channel distributor of branded promotional products, is looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager to build a content calendar for the agencies we manage and will gain experience in social advertising, building client personas, developing strategy-driven content, and much more. You will enjoy the excitement of a growing established industry leader and will immediately contribute with your drive for results.
WHAT YOU WILL OWN:
- Build an annual content calendar for our agencies with posts 3-5 times per channel, per week,
- Work with the Marketing Manager to curate content appropriate for our audience to boost our following, outreach efforts, and organic SEO.
- Track social KPIs to provide effective solutions for content optimization.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
By taking ownership of these tasks and your specific area, you will be taking the initiative to bring about positive change for the benefit of yourself, your team, Namify and our clients. Your care and concern for the client to be served in the best and most efficient way is reflected in everything you do. You are accountable for results and take this ownership of your area, processes and communications seriously.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Someone who is excited about social media and wants to build their skills working in a corporate setting.
- Great organizational skills.
- Understanding of social KPIs and what it takes to build an effective brand presence online.
- High school diploma
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter Linkedin, Instagram, YouTube
- Understanding of social KPIs
- Current enrollment in Marketing degree classes preferred
- Great organizational skills
- Be able to work under deadlines.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $10.00 – $11.00 per hour