BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is looking for A self-motivated individual who will work closely with department teams, consultants, and project managers to write, proofread, and edit documents for internal use. Typical documents include project plans, presentations, flowcharts, and newsletters. Will work on a few projects simultaneously and will need to manage deadlines.
Must be very familiar with Microsoft Word. Familiarity with other Microsoft suite programs such as PowerPoint, Publisher, and Visio is a plus.
Graphic design skills are a plus.
Experience with writing technical documents a plus. Will work collaboratively with colleagues across functions to achieve results. Excellent oral (including presentation) and written communication.
College student working on a degree in English, Communications, Business or a related field.
Principal Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
2. Works with others to develop design documents, articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for project documentation.
3. Maintains records of work and revisions.
4. Interfaces with multiple project managers, departments, and other associates to ensure information, format, tone, and style are consistent and appropriate.
5. May be responsible for coordinating the display of graphics and the production of the document.
6. Able to effectively cope with occasional ambiguities and changes in priorities.
Concurrently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program preferably with an English, Communications, Business, or related major.
No experience required.
-Ability to work well with teams
-Takes direction well
-Experience creating, editing, and formatting business-related documents.