Summer Social Media Intern
Start date: ASAP
End Date: August 20th
Magnum Bikes is a fast growing company in a fast growing industry with an amazing product line and an even more amazing cohesive and supportive team. Our mission is to help people of all ages live healthier and cleaner lives by connecting with the outdoors on an electric bike.
We do this by designing and manufacturing top quality affordable electric bikes and scooters.
The Magnum team is a cohesive group of talented young individuals who make our company the success that it is. Each of our employees work closely with each other. Together we form a powerful team overseeing design, manufacturing, importing, inventory management, sales, service and marketing of our products to realize our mission.
As we grow as a company we have plenty of room for our employees to grow alongside us. If you are a self motivated, responsible, reliable, team player interested in an exciting company with a great team this is your opportunity.
We are looking for a **Social Media Intern** to create, launch and publish throughout our various social channels such as TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application, specifically work with TikTok. Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products specifically through social media.
Responsibilities for Social Media Intern
- Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies monthly
- Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
- Monitor postings to ensure brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company’s social pages
- Oversee the creating and implementation of a monthly editorial which included monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Help create content as dictated by the monthly editorial calendar to promote sales, blogs and products
Qualifications for Social Media Intern
- Familiar with multi-social posting through programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Comfortable with working with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Entry level experience determining how to cater unique marketing campaigns to a unique audience
- Ability to work alongside a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
- Entry level understanding of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Ability to learn new tools, adapt, and remain up to date on company’s services, events, and capabilities
- Have high attention to detail and follow through
- Motivated, energetic self-starter on the company’s products, starter with strong problem-solving skills
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: $10.00 – $12.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday