Click on the titles for more information.
Learn more and apply at https://risinguptogether.org/student-internships
Rising Up Together, a new non-profit organization that is helping youth across the nation, overcome anxiety, depression, and many challenges of life.
- Psychology, social work, counseling, health professions, doctors, and/or related degrees.
- Marketing, graphic designing, web designing, programming, photography, and/or related degrees.
- Business, accounting, financial philanthropy, fundraising, recreation management, non-profit, and/or related degrees.
- Business writing, grant writing, English, and/or related degrees.
- Research, data analytics, surveying and/or related degrees.
Create lesson plans, share research and insights that you believe will empower youth, learn how to measure and perform case studies, meet with professors, teachers, administrators, psychologists, and other professionals to learn competencies that will empower youth to connect, find purpose, and build resilience for life!
Researchers will be given a subject to study that will relate to empowering youth for life to overcome mental illness and write a thesis.