Apply on BYU’s Handshake HERE.
Apply by April 2, 2021.
Vutility is looking for an intern to join its marketing team and help with a range of marketing-focused tasks. The intern will work directly with the Director of Marketing to meet the needs of a fast-growing start-up. The right candidate will be passionate about marketing and eager to learn. You’ll gain real-world experience on the front lines of a busy start-up. The marketing intern will help with branding efforts, communications, lead generation and more.
You’ll help with:
- Creating content for the company website, social media and more.
- Managing email lists and customer journey
- Assist with lead generation efforts
- Develop sales and support materials
- Branding and design oversight on all company materials
A student focused on marketing, communications or a similar filed is ideal.
This position will require in-office work with a flexible schedule.