As the Partner Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for assisting in all partner marketing, product marketing, and marketing events for Boostability and our partners. You’ll help develop and define product messaging for Boostability products and services along with partner marketing needs.
We are looking for someone who is a creative problem-solver, detail-oriented and professional. Additionally, we’re looking for someone who is passionate about marketing and interested in product marketing and event planning. If this sounds like you, join our team!
Your Role On Our Marketing Team…
You’ll work closely with the Partner Marketing Manager and be an integral part of making our partner channel run more efficiently and awesomely.
*Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are currently a remote team. However, we are looking for a Utah-based candidate and will not be considering candidates who are not currently living in Utah or planning on relocating soon.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assist in partner and product marketing material strategy, research, creation, and deployment
- Assist with product marketing initiatives – positioning, launching, competitor analysis, reporting, etc.
- Branding marketing assets for our partners
- Participate in strategy meetings
- Help out with other projects and initiatives as assigned
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Driven, detail-oriented, and thorough
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
- A think-on-your-feet and problem-solver attitude
- Consistent and able to ensure unified messaging across all channels
- Ability to meet your deadlines and overcome obstacles
- Understanding of product positioning and marketing
- Experience in marketing and video editing a plus!
We’re Especially Interested If You…
- Are super creative
- Have design experience
- Love writing and research
- Have experience with event planning
- Have experience in marketing and/or video production
Non-Required but Valuable Skills…
- Must love at least 2 of these things: libraries, music, movies, awesome food, puppies, kittens, coffee, comfy sweatshirts, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Pokemon, Moira Rose, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Guardians of the Galaxy, Wonder Woman, Grogu.
Compensation: Part-time, $12/hour
Schedule: 20 hours/week with a flexible schedule. Regular and predictive attendance is required