BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth, A-team, every employee is expected to show initiative and directly contribute to its success. Once we walk through the door, we know it’s definitely “Go Time.”
Internship, Learning Experience
The Learning Experience team is a core element of the BrainStorm product team. The primary responsibility of this team is planning, creating, and implementing the experiences that help organizations and users change the way they work, mostly via the QuickHelp adoption platform. These experiences can take the form of videos, written walkthroughs, communications, workshops, training sessions, webinars, and more. Interns on this team take an active part in developing experiences that impact millions of people around the world. No subject matter expertise is needed as a prerequisite, but familiarity with software like Microsoft 365, Windows 10, and Adobe Creative Cloud are all beneficial.
Assisting in the development of communications assets
- Writing communications copy
- Building new or duplicating and editing existing communications templates
- Creating appropriate visual assets
- Auditing past content to determine relevancy and need for updates
- Quality assurance on the body of communications resources
Assisting in the development of change management assets
- Curating experiences into recommended adoption plans for particular topics
- Creating content on change best practices and tips
- Creating content for customer admin education
Skills and expectations:
- Passion for learning | An internship is a learning opportunity, we expect interns to be curious and proactive in learning – willing to ask questions and share insights.
- Attention to detail | Your work will be seen by influencers and employees at some of the world’s largest organizations, and it’s got to be right. You’ll be responsible for producing professional work that meets our high standard of quality.
- Reliable | We don’t believe in micromanagement and are excited to provide an environment focused on outcomes over output. You’ll be responsible for managing your time and staying on top of your work.
- Organized | Interns on this team will be asked to take on various tasks across different areas of responsibility, tracking assignments as you switch from project to project is your responsibility.
- Collaborative | You’ll work with a team, so participating in meetings, sharing your thoughts, and staying responsive to communication is not only recommended, but expected.