Posted on Handshake HERE.
Program Description: Help Me Grow Utah (HMGU) is a free family information line designed to promote the optimal development of young children by:
∙ linking families to information and community resources related to child development and parenting ∙ providing personalized care coordination
∙ and creating and facilitating partnerships within the community to improve the availability and quality of services for families
Position Description and Responsibilities: The Social Media & Marketing Intern’s efforts are focused on increasing the reach of Help Me Grow throughout the state, through the management and improvement of social media and various marketing materials. These include but are not limited to:
∙ Team with the Social Media Manager to increase HMGU’s social media outreach through the current mediums (as outlined by protocol)
∙ Help to design social media images or graphics using HMGU’s marketing guidelines ∙ Create, caption, and publish content on social media platforms including live videos. ∙ Along with existing protocol, use knowledge-base to provide input and direction HMGU social media.
● Applicants should be currently enrolled in or have graduated from a Marketing, Communications, Photography, or similar program
● Experience with social media (Facebook business page, Instagram, Pinterest), marketing, photography, and writing
● Willing to take initiatives on projects
● Great organizational skills and attention to detail
● Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
● Ability to participate in collaborative teamwork among staff, interns and volunteers
Benefits and Compensation: This is a volunteer internship position.
Work Schedule: Must commit to a minimum of 15 hours a week. Flexible scheduling available. Position based in Provo. Start date is flexible.