APPLY BY Feb. 28
BALLET WEST INTERNSHIP
POSITION TITLE: Donor Research Intern
MENTORED BY: Data Development Manager
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Donor prospect research, research report preparation, research data management
SKILLS LEARNED: Hands-on experience in researching donor prospects and building cultivation strategies with the development team.
- Under the mentorship of the Data Development Manager, learn how to research and identify prospective donors for our annual gifts, project support, and campaign gifts.
- Help identify donor interest with program support and strategize with the development team on the approach.
- Provide weekly written report research findings and update donor database profile.
- Be a “self-starter.”
- Strong communication skills.
- Display a positive attitude, show concern for people and community, demonstrate presence, self-confidence, common sense and good listening ability.
Term & Compensation
- Unpaid internship
- Part-time; approx.10 hours a week
- 6 months; February – July 17, 2021
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of ballet and the arts very helpful
Working Conditions & Expectations
- Flexible hours; Work from home
- Facilitate weekly research meetings
- Prepare weekly status reports
- At all times, uphold the ethical and confidentiality guidelines the Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement (APRA).