- APPLY BY JAN. 29
- Publication / Company Name: Seventeen.com/Hearst
- Location: New York
Seventeen is looking for a versatile Editorial Fellow to create content across platforms. Candidates will have the opportunity to pitch, write, and produce digital stories and assist with social media. They should have a strong interest and understanding of what Gen Z readers engage with, with a passion for digital content. Clean copy and attention to detail are both critical. Given that an Editorial Fellow at Seventeen will collaborate with a number of editors across an array of verticals, they’ll need to be versatile and flexible. In addition to creating daily SEO and news content for the website, Editorial Fellows will also have the opportunity to pursue more ambitious personal projects as it relates to Seventeen’s larger strategy.
Please apply with a cover letter and resume by 1/29.
- Job Benefits: We will provide a company computer; job is remote for the foreseeable future.
- Hourly Rate/Salary: 15/hour
- Job Application Contact Name: Danielle Tullo
- Job Application Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org