The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is excited to offer paid internships in editing, writing, web content, and graphic design for students like you! These internships provide four months of experience in print and digital writing, editing, design, and publishing work. Interns in these positions work with Church magazines, web content, and digital content. This is an incredible opportunity for you to expand your skill set and build your resume.
On Thursday, January 21, at 11:00 AM MDT, we’ll be presenting a Teams Live webinar providing information about our Summer/Fall 2021 internships and how to apply. (This meeting is not required but is helpful as you prepare to apply.) No preregistration or external apps are required—you can join on any browser using the link below.
- What: Church Publications Internship Information Meeting
- Purpose: Initiate hiring interns for Summer/Fall 2021 internships
- When: Thursday, January 21, 11:00 AM–12:00 PM MDT
- Where: Microsoft Teams Live (through any browser)
- Link: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_ODcyYjYxMTItNjAzZC00ZDcxLWEyOGYtMGQ4YzIxYmNjNTIx%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2261e6eeb3-5fd7-4aaa-ae3c-61e8deb09b79%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22b72e6bba-1d51-42da-85fd-e4b850c9fd1d%22%2c%22IsBroadcastMeeting%22%3atrue%7d
Each semester, we sponsor 10 paid internships:
- One editor/writer for each of the Church’s magazines
- For the Strength of Youth
- YA Weekly content
- One news writer for web content
- One magazine graphic designer
- One writer and one graphic designer for the Gospel Living app
- Two editorial positions within publishing services
The positions should be posted on ChurchofJesusChrist.org on January 21st and remain open until 11:59 PM Monday night, February 1st.