We are looking for a social media Intern. In this role you will be responsible for engaging with Nu Skin’s social media community, building trust and brand loyalty. You will also be responsible for monitoring public pages, reporting compliance issues, and gathering UGC. You will need to exhibit strong communication, creative, and organizational skills.
What you’ll do:
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
- Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Additional day-to-day tasks include:
o Responding to inquiries in inboxes across channels
o Actively engaging with comments left on posts
o Monitoring hashtag usage and overall brand perception online
o Gathering User-Generated Content (UGC)
What you’ll need:
- 1-3 years working in a digital communications role preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or currently pursuing.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly effective communicator with a take-charge attitude.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and online marketing channels.
- Highly creative, thriving in a fast-paced environment.