Apply at: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/1081441/External-LHM/5000670277206/RTI.home?r=5000670277206&prc=RMPOD1&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic#/
Do you have a passion for broadcast production and sports? Well, here’s your chance to join a great company! The Utah jazz are looking for a hard-working Broadcast Production Intern to join an amazing creative team. Utah Jazz Broadcast Interns get the rare opportunity to see the inner workings of NBA Broadcasting. You’ll get to aid the company in production within broadcast, digital, game presentation, and more! Interns may be asked to conduct interviews, transcribe interviews, and help with video shoots. They may also be a key part of making sure television and radio broadcasts are capturing a key audience via social media. Please attach a demo reel or website of your previous work with the application.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist producers and mangers with daily tasks
- Learn video editing skills
- Aid in all areas of production
- Provide general administration assistance and support
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exemplify the LHM Group of Companies mission, vision and values (https://www.lhm.com/mission-values/).
- Support the building of a diverse culture that enriches the lives of our employees, customers, partners and communities.
- Embrace a culture of inclusion where guests and team members feel welcomed, valued and heard.
- Enrich lives by creating winning experiences and timeless memories.
- Operate with an emphasis on safety for employees, teams, and guests.
- Protect the legal, financial, and moral well-being of the company.
- Be a student. Be a teacher. Be a leader.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communicates effectively — Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Manages complexity — Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Action oriented — Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrates self-awareness — Uses a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Instills trust — Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Undergraduate Junior or Senior studying, Advertising, English, Journalism, or a related field
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- Interest in Basketball or NBA is preferred
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Previous internship experience is preferred
- Demo reel is preferred
- This person must be able to communicate and express themselves both written and verbally.
- This person must be able to observe, inspect, estimate and assess.
- This person must be able to sit, stand, bend, walk, and climb stairs for long periods of time.
- This person must be able to lift 50 lbs.