We’re looking for a User Experience Writer Intern to join our team.
At PayPal, UX writers work side by side with Designers, Content Strategists, Product Owners, and Researchers to create user experiences that empower people and businesses around the world.
You’re the ideal candidate if you’re an excellent writer currently in school from a writing- or design-related program. You want to put the skills you mastered to use to solve problems and to make the world a better place. You’re beyond excited to work in a fast-paced, high-tech environment that requires independent self-direction as well as collaboration and open communication. You want to build things with other smart, passionate people.
What you’ll do at PayPal:
- Write content for web and mobile experiences (across all touchpoints including navigation and user interface copy, emails, in-app notifications, chatbots, and help).
- Collaborate with Content Designers, Researchers, and Language Experts on developing guidelines for creating content that:
- Is grammatical gender bias-free once localized into selected grammatical gender-sensitive languages.
- meets PayPal brand requirements and implements customer research insights for the set of languages mentioned above.
- Bring your unique perspective to work every day, to help us design and develop experiences that work for everybody.
- Apply creativity, energy, and passion to everything you do.
- Learn a lot, make an impact, have fun.