Appy at INTERNSHIP: Managing social media content for Converus.com, posted on handshake.byu.edu.
We are a start-up company with an innovative solution. We want to add great content to our website and to create social media content to improve overall messaging on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. We need writers to create newsworthy information related to our product and industry.
During the semester, our marketing team and interns will create content, including blogs, related to our company, products, and industry. Using this content, we will update our website and blogs and will manage social media content programs with posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Good content attracts new customers, keeps current customers informed, improves search engine optimization, and helps sell products.
* Website page content including blogs
* Posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Basic familiarity with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Basic understanding of online marketing
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Familiar with a design app such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Able to work 5 to 10 hours a week
- Create (write) posts, find images, and post online
- Write 1 blog per week
- Copy Writers/Editors
- PR / Advertising / Communications
- Marketing Plan
- Social Media
- Website content
Converus is committed to providing trustworthy credibility assessment solutions based on the latest technology.
EyeDetect® and IdentityDetect® are next-generation lie detectors. In minutes, these solutions can detect deception accurately, efficiently, and non-intrusively.
The same scientists that computerized the polygraph in 1991 also developed EyeDetect.
These solutions are sold in more than 40 countries and are offered in dozens of languages. They are ideal for helping protect countries, corporations and communities from theft, violence, corruption, fraud, drug use, extortion,