Posting found at handshake.byu.edu Marketing Specialist Internships at Lemonade Stand
We’re offering Marketing Specialist Internships at Lemonade Stand!
You’ll have the opportunity to learn more in a couple months than you would learn in a 4 year college marketing program. Real world clients. Real world training. Real world marketing teams. Real world campaigns and strategies. Things you can’t learn in a textbook.
This internship will either help you get a job with us or help you get a job at another agency or company.
This marketing specialist internship position will give you the opportunity to work closely with senior level account managers to deliver results for clients.
This paid, full-time or part-time position is perfect for someone with entry-level internet marketing experience or education who wants to grow their experience in learning the “full stack” of online marketing channels (i.e. SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Social Media). The marketing specialist will help execute marketing campaigns alongside the senior-level Account Manager (Full Stack Marketer) with a focus on on-boarding and reporting.
- A desire to start a career in any of the following internet marketing fields (SEO, PPC, Social, Web)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly via phone and email
- Highly detail oriented
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Align with our core values (www.lemonadestand.org/company)
Why Lemonade Stand?
- Compensation: DOE
- Location: Ability to work remotely or in our Orem, UT office
- Net Assets Gained bonus: Ability to participate in our monthly bonus program (after the normal 3 month probation period) that rewards every team member a share of the company’s growth every month.
- Flexibility: We value family above all and don’t want you to miss out on the things that matter most.
- Build Then Bless: A portion of NAG also goes toward helping a Non-Profit organization that serves and helps the next generation.
- Lunch & Learn: Free lunch, training, and fun every Friday
- 401k program: Opt-in to save for retirement with employer match.
- Rewards: Monthly rewards program for different milestones you hit (performance, fulfilling company values, education, certification, reading a book, helping a client, etc) in which you earn digital “bucks” that you can convert into really cool rewards, gift cards, and cash.
- Resort: Free stays in the Lemonade Stand condo in a beautiful resort near Park City, UT
Beyond that, we have an AMAZING team and culture to work within and massive opportunities for growth.
Please read the following blog about out Company Culture before applying (we’ll ask you ) to ensure that Lemonade Stand sounds like the right place for you.
Ready to join the team? Apply today!